AMT Guns forum

Forum Home Forum Home > Auto Mag Pistol > Message Board
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

10mm Magnum

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usrguns Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 10mm Magnum
    Posted: 03 Aug 2009 at 11:15pm
Well for all you collectors out there here it is.  The one and only 10mm Magnum.  And as Mark say's you wont find to many in this shape.  And trust me you will love this gun.  I love to shoot mine, and brass is not to hard to get as starline makes it!!!!!!!!
AUTOMAG View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AUTOMAG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 1:16am
Beautiful pistol!!! All of Mark's firearms are like that, I know as I have dealt with Mark in the past purchasing an IAI Auto Mag lll 30 Carbine!!!Smile
"This is the 44 Magnum Auto Mag and holds a 300 grain cartridge and if properly used it can remove the fingerprints"!!!
usrguns View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usrguns Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 2:24am
 note: Mark told me today that he is going to be listing a Auto Mag III 30 carbine, possibly a Auto Mag III 9mm Magnum, and a Auto Mag IV 45 Win Mag with the 8 5/8" barrel in the near future.  I will keep an eye out and let all know when they list.
Rumore View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 4:56pm
Here's a 10mm Magnum M1 Carbine I built for my father for Christmas one year.
It uses a 41 Desert Eagle magazine.  The magwell on the M1 was welded up and remachined to accept it without any adapters.

Tony Rumore
Tromix Corp

AUTOMAG View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AUTOMAG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 5:14pm
That is nice Tony, do you sell these or is this a one off item?
"This is the 44 Magnum Auto Mag and holds a 300 grain cartridge and if properly used it can remove the fingerprints"!!!
Rumore View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 6:08pm
It's a one-off.  They take way too much time to build for sale.

Tony

Post Reply Post Reply