AMT Guns forum

Forum Home Forum Home > Auto Mag Pistol > Photo's
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What Shortages ?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dances with AutoMags Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What Shortages ?
    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 at 2:32pm
Yesterday the cat discovered a new toy.  It reminds me of the punch-line to the old joke about the rabbit and the bear.  Mr. Rabbit, does crap stick to your fur ?  Yes it does Mr. Bear.  So the bear wiped himself with the rabbit......HA    Caption this picture.......Cheers.......Bruce

An armed society is a polite society.
BEEMER1 View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BEEMER1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2020 at 4:20pm
My Wife had a dog that would do that with a roll of TP.

He never grew out of it, you had to keep them out of his reach or he would shred the whole roll.
Pasadena-Joe View Drop Down
International Auto Mag
International Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pasadena-Joe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2020 at 10:44pm
Well I like a good yard cat as much as the next fellow, but seeing a cats business end where my tooth brush usually sets is a bit disturbing. guess we all live different standards. 

Not a big fan of cats or birds  in the house, both too dirty for my liking, and dont see snakes or lizzards or rodents as pets. A fish tank is ok but still not a pet.

Pretty much only care for dogs as house pets but even then most folks dont do anything to train them anymore, so even they are too dirty most of the time. 

I think in the future we will have robot pets that dont need too much care, maybe a good washing and oiling once in awhile. I'll be dead by then, but thats what I expect. -Joe
 Post Reply Post Reply