AMT Guns forum

Forum Home Forum Home > Auto Mag Pistol > Message Board
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Part 37 - Trigger bar spring

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edkel1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2019 at 1:21am
OK
I have tried and nothing, is it the stroke making me dumb or are most of the sites gone ?????I found one and it asked all sorts of questions but asked me to put ion a code, pics showing different scenes and mark the ones with a car but its blank  Censored 
Ed
" Right turn Clyde "
Luvz2Shoot View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luvz2Shoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2019 at 1:42am
I'm trying to follow along, but can't understand what you are referring to by "most of the sites are gone".  There is only 1 site.  Did you go to http://www.automagheaven.com/index.html. ?

From what I can tell you cannot order it directly off the site.  You'll have to contact him via email.  His email address is at the bottom of the page.
If you were happy and you knew it, would you clap your hands?
XP001 View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote XP001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2019 at 6:07am
Okay everybody, you all now have the opportunity to purchase a DVD of a maven disassembling and then reassembling an Auto Mag with full audio commentary.  This shows a complete takedown and all of the tips and tricks involved.  This video is a valuable resource for repairing or replacing parts, or just gaining a deeper understanding of this classic firearm. Total cost to you including shipping and handling to a domestic address is $46!
I’ll ship abroad, but naturally international shipping will be a bit more expensive.  Please pay with a bank cashier’s check, postal money order, or cash.  No personal checks please.
Please make your desire known to me on my email at bert@automagheaven.com !

Remember, this may be an old posting on his site and price maybe higher now.  You need to copy his email address  bert@automagheaven.com  , then start your email vendor(gmail, yahoo or whatever) and then start an email and post his address (listed above in red) where it says to. Then ask him  how much and all the info you need to get it done.
OK, now you got the info here. 
Good Luck
edkel1 View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edkel1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2019 at 4:43am
Well good news is Bert finally contacted me on the CD so I paid and am patiently waiting on the CD
Ed
" Right turn Clyde "
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234