AMT Guns forum

Forum Home Forum Home > Auto Mag Pistol > Gun Classifieds
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Baby Automag

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Baby Auto Mag
Baby Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hntr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Baby Automag
    Posted: 12 Apr 2019 at 4:10pm
Looking for a baby Automag.  Let me know if have one available
Auto Mag View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Auto Mag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2019 at 1:51am
Me too Beer
Who was that masked man,,,
USA 1776 View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote USA 1776 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2019 at 2:51am
Aside from a general web search, might try Proxibid. They handle a number of different companies' estate auctions. Free to sign up, but will need CC to bid. Have seen BAMs there from time to time. Best advice is to be patient and dont let your desire to own one make you pay too much!
'It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first.' Ronald Reagan
XP001 View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote XP001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2019 at 3:49am
Ones desire to own one and their pocketbook that limits what is affordable to them is what drives the market. Everybody has their own idea of a fair price. I look at what I can throw at it to enjoy the time I have left in life to enjoy it. You can't live longer with more money in the bank sitting around so use it to enjoy BUT do NOT go broke of course.
I still own three of these babys and they shoot better than I feed them. One day I'll use some match stuff and put them them their paces and find out how good they really are. I do shoot ground squirrels with only a few misses at 30yds with good luck, imagine what good ammo would do.Wink
USA 1776 View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote USA 1776 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2019 at 4:01am
Where were you ten yrs ago??!!! I already went broke buying this stuff!!!
'It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first.' Ronald Reagan
Luvz2Shoot View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luvz2Shoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2019 at 4:21am
Keep searching, you'll run across one.  Thumbs Up

I was fortunate enough to find the consecutive to one I've owned for 10'ish (plus?) years.

If you were happy and you knew it, would you clap your hands?
High Plains Drifter View Drop Down
Baby Auto Mag
Baby Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Plains Drifter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2019 at 12:30pm
Originally posted by USA 1776 USA 1776 wrote:

Where were you ten yrs ago??!!! I already went broke buying this stuff!!!

Hahaha...me too!  I already have several Baby Automags...”baby I need this Automag!”
USA 1776 View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote USA 1776 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2019 at 2:46am
Luvz, thats AMAZING!!! Ten years apart!! I'm looking for an old Coonan "B" model consecutive to one I have. I got the dealer paperwork that said two were ordered by the same guy. Would be kinda neat to have both back together.
Luvz2Shoot View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luvz2Shoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2019 at 3:41am
USA, I know.  I was floored and shocked that I was able to make it happen.

The coolness doesn't stop with just the consecutive serial numbers.  I also have the original sales receipt listing BOTH of them.  They were bought from J&G Sales, by the same guy, and they were consecutive numbers.  Both listed on the sales receipt.   One ended up going one way, and the other stayed with the sales reciept.

I know I may have paid "a premium" but what I paid just added to the value of both as a set.

I've never seen nor hear of another consecutive serial numbered set.  Has anyone else?

It took 10 years but was worth adding another BAM to safe, and the consecutive no less.
If you were happy and you knew it, would you clap your hands?
USA 1776 View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote USA 1776 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2019 at 4:53am
Well, I do have BAM XP016 AND 017. Bought together from Don Nixon, so yours is the better story by far. And I bet you get to shoot yours!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>