AMT Guns forum

Forum Home Forum Home > Auto Mag Pistol > Message Board
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Larry Grossman

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BEEMER1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Larry Grossman
    Posted: 06 Feb 2018 at 7:05pm

After many years of silence I am surprised but pleased that Grossman is out pushing the AutoMag.

There must be 5 or 6 different videos of Larry from the SHOT Show talking about the old and new Auto Mags.  You can tell he is happy to be doing it and very excited about what he is doing and the new guns they are producing.

It makes me all the more happy that I put in for the Founder's Edition.  Larry is making me more excited.
dbailey View Drop Down
180 Auto Mag
180 Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dbailey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2018 at 1:35am
Larry is a great guy. He knows the auto mag like the back of his hand. Living legend.
TRX302 View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRX302 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2018 at 8:50am
Larry's own designs are pretty nice, too.

There aren't that many people who have designed a pistol and got it into production; Larry did it twice, with the Automag II and the Automag III/IV/V.
AutoMagyar View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AutoMagyar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2018 at 5:32pm
Originally posted by TRX302 TRX302 wrote:

Larry's own designs are pretty nice, too.

There aren't that many people who have designed a pistol and got it into production; Larry did it twice, with the Automag II and the Automag III/IV/V.

Yep. Kudos to Larry for giving us those newer Automags as well as being a major part of the revival of the original with Patrick.  I really like my Automag III (in .30 carbine). Mine's worked flawlessy since I've owned it. Being a huge fan of the original .44 Auto Mag,  it took me a while (years) to get interested in the newer line of Automags, but after a while they kind of grew on me, and now I'm so glad I got it. The look of a nice set of William's custom wood grips on it didn't hurt either.  Wink
It's great to see Larry getting his due recognition at the Shot Show and is super cool to know he's had a hand in the re-design of the original. So looking forward to it.
"Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?"
 Post Reply Post Reply