AMT Guns forum

Forum Home Forum Home > Auto Mag Pistol > Message Board
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Will Hayden won't be making any more guns

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
R.I.P.
R.I.P.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Will Hayden won't be making any more guns
    Posted: 09 Apr 2017 at 8:45pm
He was convicted on multiple sex charges. Each carries life.
Gerry
MI
AUTOMAG View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AUTOMAG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 3:18pm
My, my what a shame!! I met him at SHOT Show last year and he was a total ass! Very rude to me and thought he was top dog.
Well Will, Karma is a bitch isn't it!!
Hopefully the good ole boys in lockup will have him crying nightly for his mommy. 
"This is the 44 Magnum Auto Mag and holds a 300 grain cartridge and if properly used it can remove the fingerprints"!!!
darrell View Drop Down
International Auto Mag
International Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 5:57pm
Gerry, who was Will Hayden and what guns did he make? 
darrello
BEEMER1 View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BEEMER1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 6:10pm
Originally posted by darrell darrell wrote:

Gerry, who was Will Hayden and what guns did he make? 

Will Hayden was the owner of Red Jacket Firearms on the TV show "Sons of Guns" on the History channel.   
Tony Rumore was on the show one night with an Auto Mag.
aklawok View Drop Down
International Auto Mag
International Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aklawok Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 11:14pm
For several years now I have had a front row seat for some reality TV. Filming. And can say that bad things consistently happen to those in front of the camera.people love to see them fall!
WHEN IN NOME, DO AS THE NOMENS!
ITS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD, BUT YOU CAN SEE IT FROM HERE!

73 KL1YJ
KMP View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KMP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 3:47pm
I dealt with Will one time, when I sold him a PKM receiver, through my previous company Vltor. He was pleasant to talk to, but most closet psychos are. 

I dealt with Rich Wyatt of "American Guns" and I didn't like the first impression he left with me. I could tell he was trouble and now he's in jail... 
Gerry View Drop Down
R.I.P.
R.I.P.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 9:16pm
I got a new cable provider and found some outdoor/shooting shows. Not impressed. Every gun they preview is imressive but you read online reviews it is another story. Are these guns cherry picked and tuned for the show?
Gerry
Rumore View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 10:15pm
I don't know about TV, but the print writers will simply return the gun to the manufacturer if it's garbage and scrap the article altogether.  

I don't know about other manufacturers, but when we send our stuff to gun writers, we allow them to keep the item when they're done.  Some of the writers write for several publications, so we can get quite a bit of mileage out of one gift.

Tony Rumore
Tromix

Travis Morgan View Drop Down
International Auto Mag
International Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Travis Morgan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2017 at 5:01pm
Originally posted by BEEMER1 BEEMER1 wrote:

Tony Rumore was on the show one night with an Auto Mag.

Cool stuff! Which episode was it? I tried to google it and couldn't find anything under "sons of guns automag".
Anyone got a link to that video?
Rumore View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2017 at 6:27pm
Season 2, Episode 1.

Tony

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>