AMT Guns forum

Forum Home Forum Home > Auto Mag Pistol > Gun Classifieds
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A few grips

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
180 Auto Mag
180 Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ranchero76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2017 at 4:09am
William ( wbautomag ) If the black micarta grips look like the ones on your 10 1/2" barreled Auto Mag, than yes I want to claim them for sure. When you say "Teeter style left" do you mean that the finger grooves are only on the left side grip only? Like for a right handed shooter? I'm just clarify this to make sure I get the ones I want. Send me a private message about the details on claiming / buying them from you. Thanks Joseph.
Road King View Drop Down
International Auto Mag
International Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Road King Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2017 at 10:00pm
Geez, your grips are outstanding.  They sure kick it up a notch.  I like them all.

Charles
"Whoever said "the pen is mightier than the sword" obviously never encountered automatic weapons."
General Douglas MacArthur.
wbautomag View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wbautomag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2017 at 4:03am
Ranchero 76  that means I have one pair left they are in the rough they are the Teeter style and yes they have the finger grooves on the left side only for a right hand shooter but they are not like the ones on my 10 1/2" those are canvas micarta these are linen micarta like these. I do not ask for a deposit just a yes I'll take them when they are done.   Joseph for some reason I can not get a private message to go out.

Also thank you Charles

Ranchero76 View Drop Down
180 Auto Mag
180 Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ranchero76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2017 at 1:54pm
Wbautomag, Ok I definitely want them. "Yes, I'll take them when there done". The picture you posted of the linen micarta grips are actually the first ones I saw from a post you did awhile back about making grips; and I loved them. So I'll try to send you a message to see what's going on there.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12