AMT Guns forum

Forum Home Forum Home > Auto Mag Pistol > Gun Classifieds
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A few grips

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wbautomag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A few grips
    Posted: 12 Mar 2017 at 5:22pm
Guys this is the last of the Dymondwood material I have in the three grips and wont be getting any more because the factory burned down in aug 2014 and they did not rebuild and wont have any more for sale unless I decide to sell some out of my personal collection the 3 dymondwood will be $275.00 ea. the other 2 are Python canvas micarta both Teeter style like I done in the Black micarta while back for everyone 1 has finger grooves on one side the other has finger grooves on both and will $300.00 ea. all plus shipping.

wbautomag View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wbautomag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2017 at 5:35pm
wbautomag View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wbautomag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2017 at 5:38pm
wbautomag View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wbautomag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2017 at 5:39pm
wbautomag View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wbautomag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2017 at 5:41pm
AutoMagyar View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AutoMagyar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2017 at 1:35am
I have to say I love the look of the Python micarta grips on my .44 AMP from the last batch William made.
They look even better in the flesh. They have a neat camo look to them sort of. Very happy with them.
Those Dymondwood ones look really sharp too and are tempting, but I'm already at my limit for gun toy expenditures lately.  ;-) 
Beautiful work again William.

Cheers.

"Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?"
76nova View Drop Down
International Auto Mag
International Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 76nova Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2017 at 2:36pm
Totally Awesome William
Gerry View Drop Down
R.I.P.
R.I.P.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2017 at 1:13am
Are there any Python grips available?
Gerry
MI
Ranchero76 View Drop Down
180 Auto Mag
180 Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ranchero76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2017 at 4:49am
I too am interested in a different set of grips for my Auto Mag. I have seen a picture in a previous post of you black micarta grips and love the way the look. Do you have an available set in the black micarta with finger grooves on the left side grip (for right handed shooter)?
wbautomag View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wbautomag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2017 at 12:47am
Gerry I do have the two sets of Python canvas micarta  Teeter style grips left, top ones finger grooves left side bottom ones are finger grooves both sides.

Ranchero I do not have any finished at this time but I do have one pair in the black linen micarta Teeter style left that I need to finish if you would like to lay clam to them when they are finished.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>