AMT Guns forum

Forum Home Forum Home > Auto Mag Pistol > Gun Classifieds
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WTB: 44 Automag - Pasadena Model

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Baby Auto Mag
Baby Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LPete33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WTB: 44 Automag - Pasadena Model
    Posted: 13 Jan 2017 at 4:40am
Greetings -
I'm new to this forum but I thought it would be the appropriate place for information on the fascinating Automag. I am looking to buy a Pasadena gun as a collector item (rather than a shooter). If anyone has a line on one for sale I'd be interested in talking with them.

I recently saw one Gunbroker, but noticed the vent rib had a blue-brown coloration that reminded me of heat treatment. Anyone know if that was an anomaly with the Pasadena guns or why that gun may be marked like that?

One last question: I know a gent with an AMC Covina gun, non-vent 10" barrel, Sn prefix: 'LAST', the finish has some minor rust and light pitting. He may be willing to sell to me. I know the gun is one of the last groups of Automags manufactured but cannot find anything about its possible value. Any guestimations on its possible value will be appreciated!

Thanks in advance for any assistance!

LP

triggerfish View Drop Down
Baby Auto Mag
Baby Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triggerfish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2017 at 6:21am
Hello,

I posted on this web site awhile ago...someone fro the web site said they wanted the gun then decided they could not affourd it.  Are you still looking?  I have may snaps I can send you.

Claudia
Pasadena-Joe View Drop Down
International Auto Mag
International Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pasadena-Joe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2017 at 7:58pm
Yup that one looked like a real collector.

Hope it finds a home that appreciates it.  -Joe
 Post Reply Post Reply