AMT Guns forum

Forum Home Forum Home > Auto Mag Pistol > Message Board
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

LEJ

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Auto Mag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LEJ
    Posted: 29 Jun 2016 at 1:01am
Any one actually talk to Lee recently?

I'm sorry to say I am long overdue for a check in with him.

GH

Who was that masked man,,,
Gerry View Drop Down
R.I.P.
R.I.P.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2016 at 4:55am
Funny, I was thinking of him. He has a birthday coming up the end of July.
Nothing on Mark's website either.
I hope all is well with him and his wife.
Gerry
MI
Nitrous Viper View Drop Down
International Auto Mag
International Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nitrous Viper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2016 at 9:11pm
Hi Gerry,

I talked to Lee a couple of weeks ago. We have been talking about the history of one of the Back Packers he created  that I now own for the long over due turnover of my website. he seems to be holding up as well as he can be...of course most know he has been back in Indiana for some time. He mentioned his wife "Dutch" whom had health issues also, was doing fine.

On another note, do you think that most of the general Auto Mag public would be interested in an unusual AMT photo shoot like the aluminum hardballers etc. or a one of a kind Jurras custom single shot as a secondary story "Gun of the Month"?
Don't BS the Forum
XP001 View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote XP001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2016 at 3:26pm
I think anything about AMT or Automag you can doc., photo post and give background about would interest everybody that is into these 2 brands and don't limit it to just those if you have others to talk/show about. When you post on the net you give this info. a life of "forever" as it gets stored in many places once posted. This would allow newbes to learn and admire these items once they learn of them, this may even happen after we are gone and forgotten. So I say post everything you have learned and willing to share we us.
Dances with AutoMags View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dances with AutoMags Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2016 at 7:41pm
No Post.
An armed society is a polite society.
 Post Reply Post Reply