AMT Guns forum

Forum Home Forum Home > Auto Mag Pistol > Gun Classifieds
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Grips

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
Author
Baby Auto Mag
Baby Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote signedchecks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2016 at 1:12am
Wm-
I will take 3 also.  Thanks.
wbautomag View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wbautomag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2016 at 4:00am
Just wanted to say it's funny GH how you picked 15  Brent I think you will be really  happy with this set of grips because the black Buckeye Burl is really neat wood in good light if you move them around it looks like the grain in them moves around.   

GH I also want to thank you for your compliments and confidence in my work and also want to thank  Larry for his help in getting these posted.

And Thanks to all that has taken grips so far it makes me fill good that my work is appreciated.
Auto Mag View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Auto Mag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2016 at 4:22am
I only wish I had half your talent.

As for the #15 set, there was something about that set that caught my eye immediately.  With few exceptions, I don't care for light colored grips on the Auto Mag, but there is something about that set that looked unique.

And thats not to say I don't like the others, your workmanship looks outstanding as usual but the coloring of the lighter grips just doest work for my eye.  That #15 set just looks different.  Brent will be a happy man! 

By the way, the Micarta griips are also interesting as are the Urethane set.  Love Micarta and if they were in say black/white/gray I probably would have been drooling over them. 

Hope you keep up the work on grips, we all enjoy seeing whats next from you!

GH
Who was that masked man,,,
76nova View Drop Down
International Auto Mag
International Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 76nova Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2016 at 2:06pm
I will try posting pictures when i get them on.
wbautomag View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wbautomag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2016 at 4:27pm
Set's   2-3-10-11-12-15-16-17-24-29   are Sold
BEEMER1 View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BEEMER1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2016 at 5:11pm
William

If #14 is available yet, I will take them.

Send me a PM with your address.
signedchecks View Drop Down
Baby Auto Mag
Baby Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote signedchecks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2016 at 6:15pm
uploads/813/IMG_0721.JPG

Someone asked for a photo with the Buckeye Burl grips.  This would be similar to the one just sold.  They are darker then what the photo shows.  They are very nice grips and think the buyer will be very happy with them.
signedchecks View Drop Down
Baby Auto Mag
Baby Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote signedchecks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2016 at 6:17pm
wbautomag View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wbautomag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2016 at 8:19pm
Set's     1-2-3-10-11-12-14-15-16-17-24-26-29    are SOLD
Colt_SAA View Drop Down
Baby Auto Mag
Baby Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colt_SAA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2016 at 5:15am
Great looking grips. I am glad that you decided to do some.

It is a shame I just found this thread today as most of the grips I really like are already spoken for. 

However I did not own an Auto MAg before yesterday, but that has been fixed Smile

I have large hands. 

I really like the look of #11

It only looks like #13 remains in the non-thin style grips. So I will take those 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>