AMT Guns forum

Forum Home Forum Home > Auto Mag Pistol > Photo's
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

375 SOCOM

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usrguns Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 375 SOCOM
    Posted: 07 May 2016 at 4:21am
Well thanks to Tony I now have a new toy to play with.  I just finished the build tonight, and will be making some ammo for it tomorrow hopefully!!!!!!!!
If you can't have fun doing it, then don't do it.
76nova View Drop Down
International Auto Mag
International Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 76nova Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2016 at 12:36pm
Very nice Larry!!!!!
Auto Mag View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Auto Mag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2016 at 2:15pm
How about some details on the scope and mount???

That is one killer looking set of optics.

GH
Who was that masked man,,,
usrguns View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usrguns Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2016 at 3:55pm
Well the mount is a PEPR mount which are great for the AR.  The scope is probably a little more than what it needs but it have been in my closet for years now waiting for a home and I decided this was it!!
It is a BSA Platinum Four Star 8-32x44mm.  I believe I picked it up in 1997
76nova View Drop Down
International Auto Mag
International Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 76nova Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2016 at 5:47pm
I can the recoil from here!!
Auto Mag View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Auto Mag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2016 at 7:07pm
NICE, very nice!!!

gh
Who was that masked man,,,
usrguns View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usrguns Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2016 at 3:00am
Got these loaded today!!!  But was unable to pull the trigger due to a friend in the hospital.  Friends first!! Hopefully tomorrow I will get the chance.  Did 1 200gr, 2 270gr, and 2 300gr.  Also did five 458SOCOM and will try and pull the trigger on them also.
usrguns View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usrguns Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2016 at 5:11am
Got to pull the trigger today!!!!!!  Recoil is less than 458SOCOM, so not bad at all.  Will need some ammo to get it sighted in then let the fun begin!!
AUTOMAG View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AUTOMAG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2016 at 1:16am
Very nice Larry!! Sorry I was not available when you called but I was tied up on the gun range all day Saturday and Sunday. I was with my SEAL Team buddies. I got to play with some unbelievable guns while there!! Barrett 50BMG, 338 Lapua, AWC Amphibian and a few that I cannot mention.
"This is the 44 Magnum Auto Mag and holds a 300 grain cartridge and if properly used it can remove the fingerprints"!!!
76nova View Drop Down
International Auto Mag
International Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 76nova Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2016 at 2:20am
been there and done that... the 50 ,338 and a few conspicuous others i had my fair share of action. Richard Marcinko should ring a bell to them!!!!!!!! BDS
 Post Reply Post Reply