AMT Guns forum

Forum Home Forum Home > Auto Mag Pistol > Message Board
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

10mm Pistols

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>
Author
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertmoon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2016 at 2:34am
Originally posted by USA 1776 USA 1776 wrote:

Originally posted by desertmoon desertmoon wrote:

Originally posted by USA 1776 USA 1776 wrote:

I think the most unusual 10mm I own is an Auto Ord. Tommy gun. Talk about low recoil! Thinking of selling it...any interest here?

WWWWWWWHHHAT? WHAT? WHHHHAAAAT?

No pics??????

Wanted to check interest first. I'll dig it out in the next day or so and post pics. Just a Thompson carbine w/ stick mag and marked 10mm. I'm sure there aren't many. Was told once They tinkered with this idea back when the FBI was supposed to go to 10mm. Not sure if they hoped to sell it to them(being semi-auto), but probably thought the ammo would be cheap if there were millions of rounds being made for the LE community.

I knew the FBI had some test guns made in 10mm...but had no idea AO tried to do a 10mm semi.  Are the mags "standard" AO Tommy gun mags or do they look to be made strictly for the 10mm????
XP001 View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote XP001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2016 at 4:22pm
AO NEVER TRIED to make a semi 10mm, they DID make some! Bet you almost got upset reading the first part of that statement, lol. They made very few of them, I would guess 1,000, I heard the number before but forgot what it is. I'm sure USA would know better, when you own rare things you tend to research them for knowing their history, I know I do. That's what makes it fun for me. I own a few AO in 22LR also. The drum for the 22 are the most rare items, even more rare than the guns. Lots of history on the AO as they were around a long time.
76nova View Drop Down
International Auto Mag
International Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 76nova Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2016 at 8:12pm
would love to see a picture of it!
USA 1776 View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote USA 1776 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2016 at 11:02pm
Well, its not in the small safe, but I did find the purchase paperwork for it. This means I didn't sell it and forgot! Searching the big safe will take awhile, since I'm sure gun is in the back! Unfortunately, I just bought as an investment, knowing from others it was rare. When I find it, will need to get at least $2500 for it. Thats purchase price and very small profit.
I'll start an ad in the sale section w/ pics when I find it.
'It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first.' Ronald Reagan
BEEMER1 View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BEEMER1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2016 at 12:53pm
I was able to pick up this pair last week.  They are Bren Ten Dual Master Presentation Grade, consecutive serial numbers.  There were about 50 of the Dual Masters produced and they are seldom seen for sale.  These are both nearly perfect and unfired.

tgt40 View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tgt40 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2016 at 1:49pm
W O W ! ! ! ! 

Shocked

Auto Mag View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Auto Mag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2016 at 8:21pm
JACKPOT

That is like hitting the lottery.

Nothing more to say but OUTSTANDING!

GH
Who was that masked man,,,
desertmoon View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertmoon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2016 at 3:16am
Originally posted by BEEMER1 BEEMER1 wrote:

I was able to pick up this pair last week.  They are Bren Ten Dual Master Presentation Grade, consecutive serial numbers.  There were about 50 of the Dual Masters produced and they are seldom seen for sale.  These are both nearly perfect and unfired.

You lucky...lucky dog!!!!!
desertmoon View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertmoon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2017 at 2:08am
DONE!

Shoots like a DREAM!!!!!!!  It does NOT however, shoot like a kitten.  Running things like Sig 10mm and Hornady 180 grain XTP factory loads, this gun BOOTS....but it is accurate!!!

Running a Wilson fully ramped match barrel with a fitted bushing.  22 pound recoil spring, 25 pound hammer spring, extended length firing pin spring for safety and a Harrison flat bottom firing pin stop.

This is one beast of a gun.

...and I love it!!!!

Rumore View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2017 at 2:48am
I hope the new Delta Elite pistols shoot better than the old ones.  I bought one new when they first came out in 1987 or so.  I won't call it a complete POS, but it was close.  It functioned perfectly, but the damn thing shot "patterns" not groups.  We're talking six inch groups at 50 feet on a good day.

Tony

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>