AMT Guns forum

Forum Home Forum Home > Auto Mag Pistol > Gun Classifieds
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

AMT Lightning 4"Bull Barrel

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usrguns Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AMT Lightning 4"Bull Barrel
    Posted: 23 Apr 2016 at 12:13am
I have an AMT Lightning 4"Bull Barrel for sale.  Must be shipped to your dealer!!  If interested make me a reasonable offer!!
If you can't have fun doing it, then don't do it.
Auto Mag View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Auto Mag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2016 at 2:35am
I assume you are selling the whole Bbl and Receiver, not just the Bbl???

GH
Who was that masked man,,,
usrguns View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usrguns Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2016 at 5:10am
well yes!!!!  I just put barrel because Ruger and AMT were both stupid and put the serial number at the wrong spot!!!!!!!!  Don't know why!!!  but I digress, so yes to your question!!!!!!!!!!!
jw4570 View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jw4570 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2016 at 1:59am
These are great shooters!  usrguns is a great person to deal with.  Someone buy this! 

Jason
USA 1776 View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote USA 1776 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2016 at 1:13am
Box, extras? pics?
'It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first.' Ronald Reagan
usrguns View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usrguns Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2016 at 2:08am
No box, no extras, Just the barred receiver, no lower, no bolt.  Barrel needs a good cleaning/buffing to take out the scratches.  Bought this as a package deal and just do not have a use for it.  Anyone with a Ruger or AMT can put it right on and start shooting.
Auto Mag View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Auto Mag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2016 at 3:56am
Box,,,  I'm sure I'm missing something here,,,

how about ammo,  I think you should throw in one of those "extra" bricks of 22 with it  ;-) 

You're not going to buy an American 180 any time soon, so you wont need all that ammo anyway.

Clown 
USA 1776 View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote USA 1776 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2016 at 7:33pm
Yes, box. Barreled rcvrs. could be bought individually from AMT and they came in white boxes. Extras might be additional sights or scope rings. I really don't understand the sarcasm, G. But then, I don't understand a lot of things.
'It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first.' Ronald Reagan
76nova View Drop Down
International Auto Mag
International Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 76nova Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2016 at 11:26pm
I don't believe George is being sarcastic about the barrel I just questioned him on it that's all. he stated to me you were a good stand-up guy to do business with. Take 250 and its sold?
Auto Mag View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Auto Mag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2016 at 1:50am
Originally posted by USA 1776 USA 1776 wrote:

Yes, box. Barreled rcvrs. could be bought individually from AMT and they came in white boxes. Extras might be additional sights or scope rings. I really don't understand the sarcasm, G. But then, I don't understand a lot of things.

Sorry, no sarcasm regarding the Barrel, never heard of the short Bbls being sold as boxed accessories, not saying they didn't do it, just never heard of it myself. 

The ammo comment was an inside joke to Larry, he recently came across a dealer with a lot of .22 while he was on a trip and offered to ship some to me.  And we also have a back-end banter about the American 180.  So those comments an aside. 

Mystery solved,,, (both of them - question about box and comment about ammo)

GH
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>