AMT Guns forum

Forum Home Forum Home > Auto Mag Pistol > Message Board
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2nd Bbl Run Progress

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>
Author
International Auto Mag
International Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Travis Morgan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2015 at 9:29pm
Hey Brian,

Did you and Tony get something worked out?

My shop is oilfield related and as you might already know, the price of oil has been in a slump for quite some time now. I had to lay off the two workers I had with me and my wife also had to take on a second job.
The good side to this is that I have some open shop time, where if you want a hand, I might be able to help.

I am not 100% familiar in what the procedures for polishing would be - as to what stage your at.
Unfortunately I do not have a cylindrical grinder....(if that's even a requirement)
but I do have a heavy duty pedestal  Baldor buffer. I have several buffing / polishing wheels and several different grit charging compounds for steel ( I imagine stainless will require something different).

I assume that the vent ribs have not been installed yet on the ones that need the upgrade polishing?

I realize these are your babies and I would be willing to work to your specs and standards if you would be willing to point me in the right direction to help with at least this stage of completion.

If you think I can help out let me know.
sirsaka View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sirsaka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2015 at 4:27am
Travis. Tony and I have it all squared away. Thanks for the offer to help though.
Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.
sirsaka View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sirsaka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2015 at 4:29am
Avion, I now have two receivers to sell. Please PM me if you're still interested.
sirsaka View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sirsaka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2015 at 2:24am
Tony and I have reached an agreement and he has now taken the ball and is running with it. Rear sights and accelerator kits are first on the list. Wink
Luvz2Shoot View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luvz2Shoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2015 at 7:17pm
Thumbs Up
If you were happy and you knew it, would you clap your hands?
sirsaka View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sirsaka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2015 at 8:51pm
Progress finally being made. Moving forward at last. LOL Pics to come...very soon.
sirsaka View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sirsaka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2015 at 6:34pm
Finally, some progress pics for my customers. Accelerator and Extractor cuts done. Bbls are now ready to weld to the receivers. Tony is working diligently on the Rear Sight and Accelerator parts, lot of work there. Why the picture uploaded upside down, I have no idea. Confused
BEEMER1 View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BEEMER1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2015 at 8:40pm
Thanks Brian, good to see that things are moving again!
omie01 View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote omie01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2015 at 11:27am
SWEET!
Gerry View Drop Down
R.I.P.
R.I.P.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2015 at 7:27pm
Will there another run? Looking at 7" 41JMP before I retire next year. I have an extension to trade in.
Gerry
PM me
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>