AMT Guns forum

Forum Home Forum Home > Auto Mag Pistol > Message Board
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ready To Rock, Next Bbl Run!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 12>
Author
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sirsaka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2013 at 4:31pm
Originally posted by Auto Mag Auto Mag wrote:

Count me in!

I'll sign up for a pair of 8 1/2" VR High Polish finish in 357AMP & 44AMP.

Maybe even something really crazy,,,  Yup I have another pie in the sky idea,,, ;-)  But we can talk about that when you are ready to start making chips fly.

GH

Its about friggin time George!
Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.
Auto Mag View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Auto Mag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2013 at 7:59pm
Its not like I need any more Bbls, but after looking at the pictures of the polished ones I just cant stop myself,,,  Yup its my addiction, Auto Mag Bbls,,,

GH

Who was that masked man,,,
Travis Morgan View Drop Down
International Auto Mag
International Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Travis Morgan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2016 at 8:46am
Not to be a weenie, and I know the ol' say'n - ya can't rush a good thing.... and I am also aware that there have been health issues and all since June of 2013 - just wanting to know if you have already been sending out any completed barrels to the customers who gave the $500 deposits since then or if you are waiting to complete all of them and then send them out (regarding this "2nd barrel run")?

Not to be a Debbie Downer, but in the wake of the "Kodiak" and now this new "AUTO MAG LTD. CORP" over the time frame for producing 50 custom barreled uppers it kinda has me doubting that the newest company will be able to put 150 completed pistols out the door per month.

Yes, I'm sour and probably shouldn't be commenting. Just want to know how close you are to completing your run of 50 barrels? Sleepy
sirsaka View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sirsaka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2016 at 2:27am
I understand your concerns. I am working on the 8mm KMP bbls at the moment and will complete them prior to the remaining orders. But the remaining orders will all be completed at the same time, in order to keep the cost down. All parts are being made and all operations are being done in the same lot. I do apologize for the many delays and set backs but I am determined to see this thru and satisfy all of you. The discouraging news is that I am still a few months out for completion. The good news is that when the bbls are completed, shipping will commence and all customers at once will finally receive their long awaited, and greatly anticipated new toys. LOL
Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.
BEEMER1 View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BEEMER1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2016 at 2:32am
Thanks for the update Brian.  I'm looking forward to receiving your call.
International Auto Mag
International Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Travis Morgan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2016 at 7:58am
Bump for caz345
International Auto Mag
International Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Travis Morgan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2016 at 8:21am
All's quiet on the Western Front ..... Brian is still MIA - no response to my PM either?????
Anyone else heard from him as of late?

AutoMagyar View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AutoMagyar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2016 at 5:35pm
Originally posted by Travis Morgan Travis Morgan wrote:

All's quiet on the Western Front ..... Brian is still MIA - no response to my PM either?????
Anyone else heard from him as of late?

If I recall, I think Tony was going to work with Brian, and give him a hand in completing some aspect of the work on our barrels.  
Perhaps Tony has some clue as to how things are going, or what the latest word from Brian is? 

Brian or Tony, any word would be welcome, either PM's to us who have deposits in for orders or a post on the forum, or a private email, any news is fine with me.  Smile 

Cheers.
"Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?"
Rumore View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2016 at 12:16am
I'm sorry guys, but I can't help you.  I haven't heard anything from Brian in quite awhile and we haven't made any parts.

Tony Rumore
Tromix

caz345 View Drop Down
International Auto Mag
International Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caz345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2016 at 2:43am
Ya, I hate to be the one to say this but I think he took our money and ran, I have left SEVERAL voicemails and text with no response. Also sent Brian a refund request through paypal that also went unanswered. Theres no excuse for keeping everyone in the dark, I gave him a deposit over 2 years ago and Paypal or Chase wont do anything about it because its been 2 years, personally im a bit pissed. As far as im concerned its fraud if your not going to deliver what you promise, glad I didnt send him my gun to work on. I know a couple of news anchors that would love to investigate this. I could contact them if we dont hear from him soon. Sorry if this sounds harsh but I havent had a good experience with Brian yet, my first barrel never got etched either.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 12>