AMT Guns forum

Forum Home Forum Home > Auto Mag Pistol > Message Board
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ready To Rock, Next Bbl Run!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 12>
Author
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Auto Mag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2017 at 3:33am
Strap on your seatbelts for a full-blown RANT.  Those of you who are sensitive stop reading NOW, you have been warned. And let me say right up front, don’t waste your time or effort responding to me, NOT interested in any counter point, PERIOD!  No apologies for what I am about to say.

I had been keeping my distance from this thread, but at this point I cannot standby and consider myself Brians friend without defending him against the accusations some have made.

Those of you who have been thoughtlessly or ignorantly using the term “fraud” better hope you never need anything from me, and I don’t care what you think has happened or how much of a payment you sent Brian.  The term fraud means intentional deceit, not someone falling on hard times. 

Any assertions that Brian intentionally plotted to scam or cheat you out of money with no intention of delivering a product are just self-serving BS posts by thick skulled Neanderthals.

Brian may well have tackled a project too large, has certainly suffered personal difficulties and setbacks, and is negligent in his communications to you all, but what he is not, is a thief.  Brian purchased top quality materials, and completed many of the major steps in the process of completing your Bbls.  Assertions that he intentionally ripped anyone off, are reprehensible.    

I will further say, to any of you who are calling Brians day job over a personal matter you are beyond disgraceful, that is inexcusable!

I am also going to vent about those of you how have the gall to say that a custom built accessory Auto Mag Bbl on not a toy to them.  SERIOUSLY.  If that’s that case, then you have some messed up life priorities.

In closing I feel obliged to say that having bought a broken but repairable Auto Mag sold to me as functional, having bought a broken and not repairable Auto Mag sold to me as functional, having paid for Auto Mag items I never received including a $1200.00 Bbl, and countless other problems over the last 30ish years, I too have been down this road and its not fun. But it is the history of the Auto Mag.  If you don’t have the stomach or wallet for playing with expensive toys, then you should not be an Auto Mag owner.  That should NOT be construed as excuse for anyone not fulfilling their responsibilities to anyone else with regard to the buying and selling of such items, but this is not a hobby for the poor or those who cannot afford any loss.

Kudos to Larry and others for acting like adults, by expressing their disappointment in this matter AND expressing concern for Brian, while still remaining hopeful that this can be worked out.

I will not comment further on this matter, and those of you who continue to demonize Brian need not bother seeking me out for any reason, I have no need for holier-than-thou friends who will sell a friend out when he has problems.

GH

Who was that masked man,,,
Travis Morgan View Drop Down
International Auto Mag
International Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Travis Morgan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2017 at 4:23am
Obviously this is a contentious issue between those who are "in the know" that are close friends of Brian vs barrel purchasers who are not aware of these unknown dire circumstances. 

So out of respect for Brian and his long time friends that understand his situation, I will no longer be posting in regards to this matter.

Apologies to those who may have misunderstood where it appeared that I had placed my concerns above Brian's welfare.

My respect goes out to Brian's true friends and I wish the best and speedy outcome for Brian and all concerned. 

Please find it in your hearts to forgive me. 
Understand that my only, original intent was to follow up with an inquiry to the investments made. 
tgt40 View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tgt40 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2017 at 8:23pm
Originally posted by AutoMagyar AutoMagyar wrote:

Brian should know that he's got a band of friends here who are concerned with how he's doing, and would again offer to help him overcome his hurdles if we knew of any way to assist him. 

I believe this sums up the majority of the feelings of those here.  AM's post above has a lot of wisdom and I hope that it comes true!

Good luck everyone (especially Brian)

76nova View Drop Down
International Auto Mag
International Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 76nova Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2017 at 10:13pm
caz345 View Drop Down
International Auto Mag
International Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caz345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2017 at 8:27am
I also want to wish Brian a quick and speedy recovery to what may be ailing him, I didn't mean for anything I said to be taken as a personal attack against him but it has been very frustrating for me since I had tried to contact him months ago without a response, I dont know how long he has been ill for and I told him if there was anything I could do for him to please call me , I have my own serious medical issues im dealing with including depression so I tend to fly off the handle sooner then most, I know thats a lame excuse but thats all I can offer up I hope everyone accepts my apology as well. I hope Brian gets better soon. It may be best to lock this thread and have Brian start a new thread when he is ready.
Gerry View Drop Down
R.I.P.
R.I.P.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2017 at 1:16am
Back in 2015, while I was recovering from colon cancer surgery, I contacted Brian about building a 41JMP on an existing 44 AMP extension. He told me I should hold off putting in an order until I was sure I was okay.
Well, despite assurances from my surgeon and oncologist, I thought I was okay until a few months ago when a PET scan detected many tumors in my liver and I start chemo in a few weeks.

Thanks You Brian where you are!
My new doctor doctor says I have a good chance to bet this but it will take time.
The extra extension had  SSK SO'B mount put on with a Leupold SS scope. 
Gerry
MI
BEEMER1 View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BEEMER1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2017 at 6:46pm
I am sorry to hear that Gerry.

Good luck with your treatments.
76nova View Drop Down
International Auto Mag
International Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 76nova Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2017 at 12:48am
Me to Jerry....You can beat it!!!!I have Faith In You..We are there for you brother!!!!!
usrguns View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usrguns Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2017 at 4:24am
OK,  I am going to make this post so that everyone has the answer you are looking for.  Some will not like it some will understand.  For a long time now I have not been able to get in contact with Brian and I began to worry.  So I did it the old fashion way, I wrote him a letter in hopes of getting a response.  Well about 2 weeks ago I got a letter from him.  It gave me all the answers, but it was not for me to let you all know.  Well with my situation going on right now and everyone reaching out, my friend Brian made contact with me.  I asked him if I could post his letter so everyone would know what is going on and he told me to go ahead.  So the following is the letter I received from him.  The only thing I ask is that if you have a negative response please keep it to yourself.  If you have something positive please feel free.  If I start to see negative responses I will ask Ian to pull this post.  Thank you all for understanding:

If you can't have fun doing it, then don't do it.
caz345 View Drop Down
International Auto Mag
International Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caz345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2017 at 5:32am
Larry, Thanks for sharing. Wow that sucks, I hope Brian can recover and find some peace and happiness in his life. Not sure why anyone would accuse him of manufacturing though, its an upper receiver not a frame and its completely legal to make those, he should be suing for damages done to him .
I still wish Brian would have reached out to us to let us know what was going on, we all would have understood. With no response it looked like he was just avoiding us. Im glad he wrote the letter and said it was ok to post it here. Ill keep Brian in my prayers and I hope he gets better. Im sure our ranting earlier on in this thread didn't make him feel any better and im sorry for my part in that. If anybody lives close to Brian it may be a good idea to go visit him and try to cheer him up, it sounds like he could really use a friend right now. Maybe Larry can give some of us Brians address since he doesn't have a computer anymore and we can write him a letter saying were sorry he is in the place he is at, anyways getting some mail from friends might help cheer him up a little.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 12>