AMT Guns forum

Forum Home Forum Home > Auto Mag Pistol > Announcements
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New .30 Carbine AMT Auto Mag III owner

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
180 Auto Mag
180 Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Railway-man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2014 at 8:02pm
I've a pair of III in .30 carbine ... it's a real hoot to shoot both at the same time ... real Tomb Raider stuff!!
Glad I picked up some spare mags when they were around.
These are touchy ... some mags will drop free and others have to be extracted with some difficulty.  Apparently there was some variations in the mags and mag wells.

Now looking to pick up a Ruger Blackhawk in .30 carb.

Then I'll have .30 cabine rifle (WWII), the III Automags in .30, and the Blackhawk.

I'll be set!

Smile
grey katt View Drop Down
180 Auto Mag
180 Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grey katt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2014 at 3:09am

To me the 30!s are the most impressive around dusk , the light show is better than fireworks ,I have 2   45 longslides that I shot together , could never master the left handed one ,I magine 2  30 carbs would take some getting usted to 

Railway-man View Drop Down
180 Auto Mag
180 Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Railway-man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2014 at 3:58am
I just point and blast away!  Sometimes one fails to extract due to the chamber problem (never returned it to be re-reamed).  Be nice to find a gunsmith who knows how to work on them ...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12