AMT Guns forum

Forum Home Forum Home > Auto Mag Pistol > Message Board
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

AutoMag II Ejector

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Baby Auto Mag
Baby Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeverDull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AutoMag II Ejector
    Posted: 11 Aug 2012 at 3:31pm
OK my First Field Strip of my Auto Mag II and I do not know which direction to put the Ejector! I noticed a lot of statements that say be sure to put it in right, But what way is right? Thank you any help would be appreciated!!
AUTOMAG View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AUTOMAG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2012 at 8:40pm
The arm on the ejector points to the front!!

I could not get the link to work but go to youtube and search AMT automag ll full disassembly!!
"This is the 44 Magnum Auto Mag and holds a 300 grain cartridge and if properly used it can remove the fingerprints"!!!
sirsaka View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sirsaka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2012 at 12:50am
Originally posted by AUTOMAG AUTOMAG wrote:

The arm on the ejector points to the front!!

I could not get the link to work but go to youtube and search AMT automag ll full disassembly!!

Yup, AUTOMAG is correct. Clap
Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.
NeverDull View Drop Down
Baby Auto Mag
Baby Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeverDull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2012 at 12:57am
Awesome!! Thank you! I will get a pic posted next week of my small collection!
XP001 View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote XP001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2012 at 1:52am
NEXT WEEK!!!!! I want it now!  Just tease us a little a tell us what you have, then we'll wait for the pics(the next day of course!).
NeverDull View Drop Down
Baby Auto Mag
Baby Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeverDull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2012 at 3:14am
Auto Mag II, Auto Mag III, AMT Back Up 45 w/ box and an AMT Back Up 380. These are a blast!!
bigsky109 View Drop Down
Baby Auto Mag
Baby Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigsky109 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2013 at 11:56pm
LOL.....Mine fell out when I was cleaning my Automag II and I almost forgot how it went in.  I just used some "commn sense" and figured it was to go to the front to "extract" the round.  Got it right!  BTW...just found this forum and now I can learn more things about my AMT Automag II 
 Post Reply Post Reply