AMT Guns forum

Forum Home Forum Home > Auto Mag Pistol > Photo's
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Grips come in today II

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usrguns Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Grips come in today II
    Posted: 18 Jul 2012 at 11:03pm
Well here is set number 2, and I think they look pretty darn good.  Thought the 9mm Magnum would be a nice home for these!!!  Wait till you see the set I'm having made for the Automag V!!!!! Thanks William keep up the good work!!!!
If you can't have fun doing it, then don't do it.
AMTFAN44 View Drop Down
International Auto Mag
International Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AMTFAN44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2012 at 12:18am
Dang!  Those colors of the grips really stand and accent the SST of the gun!

Congrats - that looks very sharp!

AUTOMAG View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AUTOMAG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2012 at 12:50am
Looks great Larry!!! Smile

Who is making them for you??
"This is the 44 Magnum Auto Mag and holds a 300 grain cartridge and if properly used it can remove the fingerprints"!!!
usrguns View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usrguns Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2012 at 1:41am
wbautomag  aka  William Bryant  and at a great price!!!!  So lets all keep him working!!!!!!   But no rush jobs!!!!  Dont want to tire him out!!!!!  
AUTOMAG View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AUTOMAG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2012 at 1:45am
Thanks for that info Larry!!!Smile
"This is the 44 Magnum Auto Mag and holds a 300 grain cartridge and if properly used it can remove the fingerprints"!!!
Luvz2Shoot View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luvz2Shoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2012 at 1:40am
Yes, very nice.  A couple of questions..... 1) Does he have a site/pictures of some of his other work?  2) What does it say on the side of your Automag III?  Smile
usrguns View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usrguns Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2012 at 2:24am
1. He does not have a site to go to other than on this one!!  If you look at my first post of New grips you will see the picture of the first set of grips I got from him!!  This was the second pair I got.  He posted one with the first set he did and he has a set of cocabola grips that are awesome, & maybe we can get him to post a picture of them for us!!!  But no you can't have them as they are for him. LOL!!!!  Just wait till you see the next 2 sets I get from him, I think you will truly be impressed!!!!
2. It says 9mm Magnum!!!!!   The first set of grips is on the 10mm Magnum
wbautomag View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wbautomag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2012 at 3:26am
Here are some pics. of my grips that Larry is taking about I have a few more Ill try to get posted tomorrow so you can see the frist pic. is the Cocobolo .

AUTOMAG View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AUTOMAG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2012 at 2:13pm
Beautiful grips William!!
wbautomag View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wbautomag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2012 at 2:07am
Heres all the grips that I have made so far plus the ones Larry has.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>