AMT Guns forum

Forum Home Forum Home > Auto Mag Pistol > Message Board
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Baby Auto mag Buy now 1299.00

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wbautomag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Baby Auto mag Buy now 1299.00
    Posted: 26 Apr 2012 at 12:17pm
ProTourAero View Drop Down
International Auto Mag
International Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProTourAero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2012 at 12:23pm
Thanks for the heads up, I snaged it.
Now find both of us a AM IV in 10 MM Win Mag.
Mike McKinney
Chesterton, IN
protouraero@comcast.net
www.premierpistol.com
wbautomag View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wbautomag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2012 at 12:25pm
I"m Looking  I"m Looking
schwammy View Drop Down
R.I.P.
R.I.P.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schwammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2012 at 12:40pm
Originally posted by wbautomag wbautomag wrote:

I"m Looking  I"m Looking

Me too!  Me too!
ProTourAero View Drop Down
International Auto Mag
International Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProTourAero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2012 at 1:54am

You’re not going to believe this!

I received a call from the seller stating that he had the BAM for sale on Guns America also, and someone purchased it there 15 min before I hit the Buy it now on Gunbroker.

So we need to keep looking.

Extremely disappointing.

Mike McKinney
Chesterton, IN
protouraero@comcast.net
www.premierpistol.com
wbautomag View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wbautomag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2012 at 2:00am
Had it listed on two at the same time man thats just not right Ill keep my eyes open
XP001 View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote XP001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2012 at 8:54pm
That happens a lot. Sellers seem to like to list as many places as possible for pennies. What is not right is to have them both with BIN and not watch them close enough to withdraw one once a true winning bid is place. Always hit the BIN and Call them ASAP to avoid thinking you own it.  You can also report this issue to the auction sites and have him banned cause they do NOT allow this double listing stuff to avoid pissed off bidders!Don't be disappointed too much, there will always be a few coming up sooner or later. I think the hunt is more fun than the kill but that's me.
jw4570 View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jw4570 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2012 at 12:51am
I have had this problem and reported it, nothing seems to happen.  The auction sites are happy as long as they get the cut from the seller.  Ebay does investigate, but it's a whole other animal.

Jason
schwammy View Drop Down
R.I.P.
R.I.P.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schwammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2012 at 5:13pm
Originally posted by XP001 XP001 wrote:

That happens a lot. Sellers seem to like to list as many places as possible for pennies. What is not right is to have them both with BIN and not watch them close enough to withdraw one once a true winning bid is place. Always hit the BIN and Call them ASAP to avoid thinking you own it.  You can also report this issue to the auction sites and have him banned cause they do NOT allow this double listing stuff to avoid pissed off bidders!Don't be disappointed too much, there will always be a few coming up sooner or later. I think the hunt is more fun than the kill but that's me.

Well then I've got a proposition that will be all kinds of fun for you....
Sell me your 10mm!!   Wink
XP001 View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote XP001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2012 at 5:30pm

When I get bored of it I'll let you know for sure. Like all good hunts sometimes you find out you made a Trophy kill and just have to mount it up on the wall for awhile before moving it out. Never knew so few of them and even less of the extended bbl config.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>